February is American Hearth Month, but every day should be your own personal Hearth Health Day. After all, Heart Disease is the number one killer of men and women in the US.
So here are some foods that help keep your ticker ticking (and therefore ensure you have optimal energy) that you can incorporate into your diet every day:
- Berries – full of fiber and antioxidants
- Leafy Greens – loaded with nitrates that help blood pressure
- Whole Grains – another fiber-rich food
- Seeds – omega-3 powerhouses
- Green Tea – liquid anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory gold
- Beans – lots of resistant starches that your gut bacteria love so they in turn can help reduce your cholesterol
- Avocados – loaded with heart-healthy potassium
Improve your entire diet for optimal heart health.
Find out how Voci Health Works can help you.